- Asexualities: Feminist and Queer Perspectives. Volume co-edited with Karli June Cerankowski. Forthcoming from Routledge, November 2013. Now available for pre-order via Powell’s and Amazon.
Book Chapters and Journal Articles
- “Avant Slash Pop.” In The Force of What’s Possible: Writers on Accessibility and the Avant-Garde, edited by Lily Hoang and Joshua Marie Wilkinson. Forthcoming from Nighboat Books, September 2014.
- “Stunted Growth: Asexual Politics and the Rhetoric of Sexual Liberation.” In Asexualities: Feminist and Queer Perspectives. Volume co-edited with Karli June Cerankowski. Forthcoming from Routledge, November 2013.
- “‘Is this for real? Is that a stupid question?’: A Review of Dennis Cooper’s The Sluts,” electronic book review, 23 January 2012.
- “New Orientations: Asexuality and Its Implications for Theory and Practice,” co-written with Karli June Cerankowski. Feminist Studies 36.3 (Fall/Winter 2010): 650-664.
- “Janey v. Choukri: Power Plagiarism in Kathy Acker’s Blood and Guts in High School,” Kathy Acker and Transnationalism, ed. Polina MacKay & Kathryn Nicol, Cambridge Scholars Press (2009): 91-114.
- “When Eyeballs Land on Blazing Paragraphs: A Critical Introduction to Davis Schneiderman’s ScatØlØgically Yours,” Salt Magazine, Spring 2009.
–Republished as afterword to novel, renamed Drain, Northwestern University Press, 2010.